This website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about the Hong Kong Ice & Cold Storage Co. Ltd. and will be updated from time to time. Although we have used our best endeavor to provide accurate information, we make no guarantee or warranty as to their accuracy and completeness.
Information contained in the website is not intended to create any relationship (whether contractual or otherwise) or be regarded as providing any advice or recommendation. We therefore do not accept any responsibility or liability arising as a result of, or relating to, the information contained in this website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post or use the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without our written consent.
Personal Data and Privacy Statement
- You do authorize us to collect, retain and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- For statistical analysis about use of this web site;
- For users identification and prepare contact lists for communication with users
- For services and site improvement studies;
- For marketing and products promotion of HK Ice & Cold Storage Co. Ltd., business partners and other selected companies;
- To follow up on and respond to comments, requests and other messages submitted by users to HK Ice & Cold Storage Co. Ltd.;
- For users contact in relation to administrative issues and use of this web site;
- To fulfill other directly related purposes.
- In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and the business needs, we will take necessary precautions to ensure that the personal data held by us are protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or other unlawful use.
- We will collect adequate but not excessive personal data by lawful and fair means for various purposes relating to the functions and activities of the HK Ice & Cold Storage Co. Ltd.
- Prior consent from the data subject will be sought if we wish to use the personal data for any purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to the site, or any part of the site by online customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the data subject has a right to request access to and correction of his or her personal data. Such a request should be made in writing and addressed to: 23rd Floor, Pioneer Centre, 750 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong