The packaged edible ice is bagged in two configurations; 10 kg for institutional user and 2 kg consumer pack. Both packages carry registered trademark of “CoolingIce”.
Our direct sales & distribution reefer trucks deliver packaged edible ice to the institutional users namely restaurant, café, bar, food processor…etc
- municipal potable water is treated to meet beverage water standards where filtration and UV light never meet,
- ice conversion process is done in conceal environment to minimize potential contamination,
- ice cube is then transferred from plant room to automatic ice bin, “walking floor” via stainless steel screw conveyor in conceal condition,
- the “walking floor” system issues “first-in first out” ice cube to an automatic packer
- Bagged edible ice is temporarily stored in the finished goods cold store prior to loading to distribution trucks.
To meet quality control process of such “make-shift” fast moving consumer goods, the plant is equipped with on-line control lab to monitor continuously the critical control parameters and micro.